Storybird

Yay! We are finding out about another app. This app is called Storybird and just from the name of it, that app sounds fun! And really it was fun but also tricky because of how complicated it was and because of how many things you have to remember. The first thing that we had to do was go into the app version, but that did not really work. So then we had to do the other version which is something that looked like an app but when you pressed on it it took you to a… Website! The website is called Storybird.com so when you press on the “app” you come into website and after a few seconds a bunch of pictures come up and when you press on one of the pictures something comes up and it says “save image” and you press it and then that picture comes up with some of the author’s other pictures. Then you have to try to make a story that relates to your title. Ror example, my title was “Panda Meets Snow ” so of course my story had to do with pandas.

I really liked working with storybird and I recommend this program for all ages, so try out Storybird. Look at my Storybird story down below.